“The Quatrophonics” saxophone quartet has pleased audiences in Upstate South Carolina since 2011 with their blend of jazz, pop, and eclectic music from around the globe. These four guys achieve a rare instrumental blend that sounds at home in an art gallery, a crowded restaurant, a street corner or the International Space Station.
Some of “The Quatrophonics” members’ influences include John Coltrane, Stan Getz, Dave Brubeck, and Lennie Niehaus. The group also enjoys playing close harmony arrangements from various A Capella groups such as The Manhattan Transfer, The Real Group based in Sweden, and Accent, a more recent International group of vocalists.
We are excited about the upcoming performance season at Sigal Music Museum. Given the recent resurgence of COVID-19 in South Carolina, Sigal Music Museum has implemented protocols to help protect our guests, artists, volunteers and staff during in-person performances.
- Upon entry to the museum, please be prepared to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by presenting a copy, photo, or your actual vaccination card.
- If you are not vaccinated, be prepared to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test. This can include PCR test results from within 72 hours of the performance or a negative antigen test from within 6 hours of the performance.
- Please be prepared to provide a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport whose name matches the vaccination card or negative test result.
- All attendees must be masked upon entry and throughout the performance.
- Above all, if you are not feeling well, kindly stay home. Better safe than sorry!
Thank you for your continued support and participation in museum programming!