SOLD OUT: Songs of the Folk
“Here’s to the words and the Songs of the Folk that come like a fire, and linger like the smoke…”
Songs of the Folk is a music duo formed by Tyler and Lauren Cason, based out of Western North Carolina, who perform original music that incorporates folk revival and roots-based elements within an elevated art form that focuses on lyrical content, innovative harmony, and unique instrumental techniques.
We are excited about the upcoming performance season at Sigal Music Museum. Given the recent resurgence of COVID-19 in South Carolina, Sigal Music Museum has implemented protocols to help protect our guests, artists, volunteers and staff during in-person performances.
- Upon entry to the museum, please be prepared to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by presenting a copy, photo, or your actual vaccination card.
- If you are not vaccinated, be prepared to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test. This can include PCR test results from within 72 hours of the performance or a negative antigen test from within 6 hours of the performance.
- Please be prepared to provide a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport whose name matches the vaccination card or negative test result.
- All attendees must be masked upon entry and throughout the performance.
- Above all, if you are not feeling well, kindly stay home. Better safe than sorry!
Thank you for your continued support and participation in museum programming!