Michael Flynn is a singer/songwriter most often found yodeling his way through the hills of Saluda, NC. His songs have been featured on shows like Grey’s Anatomy and Shameless, and on commercials. Michael will be joined by Jonathan Gray (upright bass, vocals), Hannah Seng (violin, banjo, vocals) and Josh Kaler (drums).
Flynn won a few awards for songwriting, including 1st runner up for the John Lennon Songwriting Scholarship in 2001. His band Slow Runner has released 5 full length albums, an EP, and several singles. They spent some time on one of SonyBMG’s labels and have toured internationally with acts like The Avett Brothers, Josh Ritter, Built to Spill, William Fitzsimmons, and many others.
We are excited about the upcoming performance season at Sigal Music Museum. Given the recent resurgence of COVID-19 in South Carolina, Sigal Music Museum has implemented protocols to help protect our guests, artists, volunteers and staff during in-person performances.
- Upon entry to the museum, please be prepared to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by presenting a copy, photo, or your actual vaccination card.
- If you are not vaccinated, be prepared to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test. This can include PCR test results from within 72 hours of the performance or a negative antigen test from within 6 hours of the performance.
- Please be prepared to provide a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport whose name matches the vaccination card or negative test result.
- All attendees must be masked upon entry and throughout the performance.
- Above all, if you are not feeling well, kindly stay home. Better safe than sorry!
Thank you for your continued support and participation in museum programming!