Johnnie Felder Concert
Join Sigal Music Museum as we present an evening with Johnnie Felder, tenor vocalist.
Felder is a South Carolina native, and he holds bachelor and graduate music degrees from Benedict College and the University of South Carolina, respectively. He has also undergone extensive vocal training in the opera studio of the American Institute of Musical Studies in Graz, Austria; the American Singers’ Opera Project; and as a solo artist at the Varna International Music Academy in Varna, Bulgaria.
We are excited about the upcoming performance season at Sigal Music Museum. Given the recent resurgence of COVID-19 in South Carolina, Sigal Music Museum has implemented protocols to help protect our guests, artists, volunteers and staff during in-person performances.
- Upon entry to the museum, please be prepared to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by presenting a copy, photo, or your actual vaccination card.
- If you are not vaccinated, be prepared to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test. This can include PCR test results from within 72 hours of the performance or a negative antigen test from within 6 hours of the performance.
- Please be prepared to provide a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport whose name matches the vaccination card or negative test result.
- All attendees must be masked upon entry and throughout the performance.
- Above all, if you are not feeling well, kindly stay home. Better safe than sorry!
Thank you for your continued support and participation in museum programming!